GM150 Contest Rules
To participate, you must follow the rules
Only original gripmeter GM150 are used to participate in contest.
You need to record a video of your attempt:
1. Press the power button on the gripmeter. Wait for the ready mode - 3 zeros will appear on the display. If the gripmeter is already turned on, then use the same button to reset the readings.*
2. Squeeze the handles of the gripmeter with one hand. During the exercise, it is forbidden to help with the second hand, press the hand to the body and rest against any objects.
3. The gripmeter and the hand that squeezes must be completely in the videoframe. It is forbidden to use plasters on the hands and on the handles of the GM150, as well as hand bandages and any other items.
4. You need to send the original video to telegram (https://t.me/gripperman). Tell us your country, first name, last name and weight.
If your result claims one of the first four places, then you need to provide:
1. video confirming your weight
2. immediately after you have shown the result on the GM150, you need to hang plates or a kettlebell on the GM150, and then show the weight of the load on the other scales.
In addition, if questions arise, the judge may request an additional check for any result.
* For older GM150 models without fixing, it is necessary to show that the kg mode is selected.
Revision of the rules from 05/25/2023